Leaf Collection - December 4, 2022
11/9/2022 1:39:00 PM
Leaf Pickup / Vacuum Removal at the Curb
December 4, 2022
- Rake leaves in long piles behind the curb. Leaves must be kept out of the street. Leaves in the street will not be collected and must be removed by the resident.
- Leaves should be placed within 8 feet of the back of the curb. If landscaping is within 8 ft. of the back of the curb, leaves must be placed in the driveway on the day of the pickup.
- If sidewalks abut the curb, leave 3 ft. of passable sidewalk space between the curb and leaf piles for pedestrian use.
- Place leaves behind the curb the day prior to the scheduled pickup date.
- Keep leaf piles free of limbs and litter. The ability to use the vacuum and compost the leaves is dependent on a leaf only collection stream.
- Keep leaves away from obstacles like your trash collection carts, mailboxes, cars, and utility poles. Do not park your vehicle in front of leaves during collection hours on Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Keep litter and foreign debris out of leaf piles as litter and foreign objects can damage the machine. All trash needs to be removed from the leaf piles as the disposal site will not take leaves that contain trash.
Category No content items.